The intrusion of digital “noise” is replacing so much of what we used to do.
Good things that we used to enjoy doing, and benefit from, without even thinking about doing them.
With the advent of digital we (humans) have embarked upon a worldwide experiment to see what the results are when you replace all of those things with digital distractions… so far the results of this experiment are not pretty:
- Families are spending less time together
- Children are playing outside much less
- Teens and parents are exercising too little
- Communities are losing their connectedness, real connectedness where people actually meet and talk to each other
- School teachers are struggling to get the attention of their students
- Employers are getting job seekers that are less creative
The mission of Moduplay is to stem this relentless tide and…
- Give back to families the opportunity to spend more time together
- Give back to children the option of real outdoor play
- Give back to teens and parents healthy outdoor exercise
- Give back to communities the places they need to connect
- Give back to school teachers students that are focused and studious
- Give back to employers a generation of creative thinkers
We do this by creating the products and the spaces where families, and children can spend time together, exercise and play.